Created on Monday, 28 June 2010 07:00
We know how important it is to you be active in the best association in the Playground industry and that is why we have sent you this important information for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you. Last year only we had over 3 Million hits on our website and you too can be part of our association.
We are #1 in the playground industry.
The International Playground Contractors Association is a worldwide partnership formed to contribute to the advancement of the playground building industry by promoting playground installation as a legitimate contracting profession within the playground industry since 1997.
THE NPCAI IS: A worldwide partnership formed to contribute to the advancement of the playground building industry by promoting playground installation as a legitimate contracting profession within the playground industry.
THE NPCAI LENDS SUPPORT: To all playground safety programs, guidelines, and standards that promote playground safety by assisting the public in identifying the need for a professional playground installation.
THE NPCAI SEEKS: Active participation in and contributions from its membership and corporate sponsors for the development and growth of individual members, their contracting businesses, and the playground construction profession worldwide.
THE NPCAI OFFERS: MEMBERS A VOICE in the playground industry through leadership opportunity and networking to affect industry changes to address developing needs. MEMBERS ANSWERS to everyday installation questions and immediate access to information regarding certification, licensing and industry standards.
The NPCAI offers many benefits to its members.
Such benefits include:
- An International Playground Contractors Association (NPCAI) embossed membership certificate suitable for framing and a NPCAI membership card for carrying.
- A monthly e-zine newsletter "THE PLAYGROUND INSIDER" updating all members on the International Playground Contractors Association (NPCAI), Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), American Standard for Testing Material (ASTM), ADA Access Board (ADA), International Playground Equipment Manufacturers Association (IPEMA), National Playground Safety Institute (NPSI), National Program for Playground Safety (NPPS), and National Safety Council (NCA).
- We invite your participation in Annual online MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY & BUYERS GUIDE, the official publication of the International Playground Contractors Association. This year the Membership Directory & Buyers Guide is growing. It is read by all of our members and is the leading resource for our industry. The directory will be distributed to members and manufactures seeking Qualified Playground Contractors. This is a online publication only.
- NPCAI is making Aflac’s accident and cancer insurance policies available to our members. Aflac offers a distinct type of protection. Unlike major medical health insurance, Aflac pays you (unless otherwise assigned) not the doctor or hospital. You control the cash benefits and spend them as you like to help with financial challenges an accident or illness could have to your standard of living. Give them a call today to offer additional savings just by being a member with NPCAI.The Playground Magazine is a National Trade Publication that is produced on a monthly basis and is sent out to over 6000 playground professionals in the industry. This is a magazine for members only. Your business is listed on their web site. Savings of $30.00 on general subscription fees.
- Access to the NPCAI's website, that features, links to the playground industry, news, classified listings, members lookup, discussion forum, business tools, member benefits listings and a on-line professional directory for members. Along with a complementary e-mails that can be used for your company example:
. NPCAI website we now include the latest Request for Proposal for Playgrounds (RFP’s) for our members. Simply log in and click members area or latest documents and open up RFP’s for USA and Canada Playgrounds.
- Members discount cards for special money savings rates and discounts on business and personal auto rentals and office supplies ranging from 5% to 10% savings. Full member benefit page listed on members section of the NPCAI website.
- Your company information is given out to any interested individual, in your area calling for installers, inspectors, sales representatives and associates in the playground industry.
- PLAYGROUND GENERAL LIABILITY AND ERRORS & OMISSION INSURANCE - The NPCAI Group Liability Insurance Plan and Errors & Omissions Insurance Coverage for Playground Safety Inspectors. Applications are available on the NPCAI member section of the website or call us at 1-888-908-9519. This is designed for members only. We also have performance bonds available for our members through this program. Cooper Insurance Services provides customized Playground Insurance and risk management programs to meet the needs of both businesses and individuals. Steven Carraway is the Insurance Guru who can help you and he can be reached at (765) 534-3152 or e-mail him at
- NPCAI WORKER’S COMPENSATION PROGRAM- The NPCAI Worker’s Compensation Program is a members benefit program. Applications are available by calling Ascension Insurance Agency at 1-800-482-3461 or contact Millie Wood at
. Ascension Insurance Agency, Inc., workers compensation program are offered through a Fortune 100 carrier that has been protecting the financial future of American for over 200 years, and has been listed as one of Forbes Magazine’s Most Reputable Companies (2008). This industry leader consistently drives aggressive investment in Worker’s Compensation product enhancements, helping to ensure the long-term protection of your employees when they suffer an injury.
- PLAYGROUND CONSTRUCTION SCHOOL - The Playground Construction School which is a comprehensive program designed to introduce and develop playground installation skills for the playground construction professional. Which offers three action packed days covering; Common industry practices, understanding blueprints, materials used in equipment construction, tools of the trade, jobsite safety, site analysis and preparation, working with various surfacing materials, Equipment maintenance, manufacturers and their representatives, Basis good business practices, and in the field training. Members who are current on their dues, receive a $100.00 savings on enrollment fees. For more details visit us at www.playground-contractors.org
- QUALIFED CONTRACTORS PROGRAM - The program is designed to pre-qualify contractors to industry standards for business operations. Contractor must a current NPSI Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) on staff. Contractor must have appropriate contractor's license in the state(s) that they operate in. Contractor must carry liability insurance (minimum $1,000,000 aggregate). Contractor must carry worker's compensation insurance as required by law in the contractor's state(s) of operation. Completion of the Playground Construction School goes into effect in March 2009. Copies of credentials are required for participation. The program is acceptable to NPSI and all Manufacturers. Application available on the NPCAI website at www.playground-contractors.org or call us at 1-888-908-9519.
- Exclusive permission for program participants to use the NPCAI Qualified Contractor emblem on printed material for company invoices, business cards, and letterhead.
- Your company information is given out to any interested individual with a copy of your credentials, in your area calling for installers, and associates in the playground industry.